The SF Blood Vestals are now up for pre-order!
After carefully re-reading the results of the survey and all your detailed answers, we came up with the following packaging for the SciFi Blood Vestals: two boxes, a bit like we did for the Fantasy Blood Vestals.
• 1 Troop box of 5 warriors with regular equipment and extra bits
• 1 Command box with the unit Leader plus 4 warriors, as well as the necessary equipment to create specialized warriors.
In each box, there are additional weapons so that with the Command and the Troop boxes together, you can make the following combinations:
• A unit of 9 regular warriors + 1 leader
• A unit of 8 regular warriors + 1 weapon specialists + 1 leader
• A unit of 7 regular warriors + 2 weapon specialists + 1 leader
• A unit of 6 regular warriors + 3 weapon specialists + 1 leader
Now, our last question is about a possible accessories kit, because it feels to us that it might not be necessary after all.
Based on the survey, no more than 12% of you would want to field a unit in which 2 weapon specialists use the same type of weaponry. This probably means that if we came up with an additional accessories kit priced around 7 euros, only about 10% of you would be interested.
To be quite honest, this means that it might be hard for us to recoup the initial production investment for this kit.
The kit would likely include 3 different sets of specialist weapons + 1 set of leader weapons.
So please tell us what you think.
And don't worry. If you place on pre-order on the Vestals and the Accessories' Kit become available, you'll be able to add it to your order.
And here are 2 images, the SFW and the NSFW.